Do you need to take a crash course on creating and using artist profiles? Trying to wrap your head around all the tools and opportunities provided on streaming platforms? Want to grow your following on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, Anghami and more? In order to have a stronger presence on streaming platforms, you'll need access to some tools you may not be aware of.
In this course, you will learn how to claim your artist profile, access your data, grow and understand more about your audience. No fluff.
The course shows you what to do, why it’s important and then lets you get back to work. Fans of the book Work Hard Playlist Hard can expect lots of quick actionable tips to help artists grow and capture every possible opportunity for their music.
Whether you're signed to a label or independent, this course is perfect for artists at any stage and is presented in English with no fancy jargon in a way that everyone can understand.
- Setting up artist profiles on all music platforms
- Utilizing your artist profile to connect with more fans
- Pitching to editorial playlist teams with inside tips
- Gaining additional promotion opportunities for your music
- Distributing directly to DSPs
- Step-by-step articles
- Detailed screen shots with instructions
- Short video tutorials
- All materials formatted for mobile and desktop